Skip to main content

SAMPLE STORE X J&J HAIR IDENTITY


 So 2 days ago, I made a visit down to J&J Hair Identity, located at Katong Square.

What makes this hair salon in Singapore special, is that they use products containing certified organic ingredients. J&J hair identity offers a wide range of NATULIQUE products which are ECOCERT certified.

ECOCERT has very high requirements as to making sure that all the substances contained in a production line have superior ecological quality. This means that NATULIQUE products have passed through the demanding criterias of ECOCERT!!!! (read more at : http://www.natalique.com/)

J &J hair identity

                                Address: 88 East Coast Road,. Katong Square #02-11, Singapore 423371                                                                  Telephone: 6344-2388


  

The exterior of Hair Identity




It is a really pretty place ! I especially like how it is designed to look very "organic-ish". I personally feel that this is actually in line to the Salon's Motto.
The interior is also super pretty :')),, and it feels really inviting.

J & J identity Salon makes sure:

- Products are Eco-friendly, natural, organic and ammonia-free 

-care for the environment

-Maintains the beauty of customer's hair , without compromising their health 


...
Anyway, the hair stylist asked me how i wanted my hair to be done.
Initially, i wanted to do an ombre colour  that is like black at the top and blonde at the bottom. 
However, the hairstylist gave me suggestions on colours that would match my skin tone more:)


Selections of colours



..
After 10 mins, i finally settled on brown colour at the top, and ash grey at the bottom . I didnt know what to expect at first, because it is actually the first time i am bleaching my hair.


Before anything is done to my hair 








End result








very very satisfied with the end results :))) it turned out very nicely:)))
And very thankful to the hairstylist who spent 8 hours+ styling my hair :') Thanks so much



Hairstylists' service

                 ✓ Was really patient in explaining about the process of getting my hair into the colour wanted 


✓ Friendly ,, and constantly asking me if i was hungry, because the entire bleaching and treatment process was about 8 hours


        The Process  

- 3 bleaching with Ammonia free hair whitener.

The difference between Ammonia-free hair whitener and chemical beaching is that it actually has a protective layer that prevents hair from having too much damage.


- Hair treatment

-And a little trimming of my hair :)


-And lastly dyeing the top part of my hair brown^^


Review:

I would definitely recommend J&J, because the products it use does not damage one's hair. In fact after the entire process( including treatment), my hair texture became smoother. Yay to no more frizzy hair.:D

Anyways, if you are interested, you can read more blogger's review on samplerstore.com here

Thank you for reading ^^~

Comments

  1. wowowowow nice post makes me wanna go do my hair there because you said he was friendly hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la